Heartland ElkRidge Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
You will journey in true luxury with a Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel! They have been desgined to be the perfect space for weekend getaways or extended vacations in the great outdoors. With top construction and interior features, you won't want to vacation any other way.
The Azdel laminated sidewalls are built with a lightweight non-wood substrate for better insulation value and sound barrier, plus it prevents water damage. A patent pending Stor-Mor exterior storage area has three sided access to the basement with 30% more capacity to hold your outdoor gear. A polar vortex dual ducted A/C system has a H-ducted system for high efficiency output which will keep you so cool inside that you might have to step outside just to warm up.
Experience leisure living while at the campsite in a Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel!
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 38MB highlights: Loft Two Bedrooms Kitchen Island ... more about ElkRidge 38MB
Sleeps 8 Slides 4 Length 42 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Hitch Weight 2470 lbs Gross Weight 16000 lbs Dry Weight 13210 lbs Cargo Weight 2742 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 65 gals Grey Water Capacity 90 gals Black Water Capacity 45 gals Tire Size 16" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator Size 14.9 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 7000 lbs LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 12 gal AC BTU 28500 btu TV Info LR 50" Awning Info 20' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Patent pending Stor-Mor three sided access to basement with 30% more capacity
- Let’s Go Hydraulic – 6-Pt hydraulic one touch auto leveling system and main slide-out system
- Polar Vortex Dual Ducted A/C System – 15k main A/C with a 13.5k secondary A/C and H-ducted system for high efficiency output
- Elkridge Easy Tow – Roto Flex pin box, dual 7000# Dexter Axles with Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-Rated tires
Additional Exterior Features
- Deluxe power awning with LED light
- Tight Turn Technology front cap
- Large fully lined exterior storage with entertainment prep
- Insulated slam style cargo doors with magnetic hold backs
- Hydraulic front landing gear
- Exterior speakers
- Light at entry steps
- Solid entry step
- Extended hitch pin
- Large entry assist grab handle
- Rear ladder
- Universal Docking Center (U.D.C.) all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment
Top 5 Interior Features
- Elkridge Master Suite – King bed with under bed storage, washer/dryer prep, and 6´4" ceiling heights
- Connex entertainment center – 50" big screen TV with built in soundbar, optimal viewing areas on all floor plans, and 40" fireplace
- Woven Flooring – Zero carpet in main living area
- Handcrafted Hardwood Design – Shaker style hardwood cabinetry with hidden hinges, hardwood drawer fronts with full extension ball bearing guides, and hardwood tabletops throughout
- Master Chef Kitchen – Residential French door refrigerator, single basin farm style sink with residential faucet and pull-out sprayer and 30" convection microwave over 22" stainless steel oven
Additional Interior Features
- LED lighting throughout
- Glazed cabinets with spring loaded hidden hinges
- Full extension steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Cold-crack resistant flooring
- Woven flooring in dinette slide out
- Night shades throughout
- Decorative glass inserts in overhead cabinets
- Reclining theater seating
- Tri-fold sofa
Construction Standard Features
- Laminated fiberglass sidewall
- Welded aircraft quality aluminum structure
- Multi-layer with block foam insulation
- R11 insulation
- 5” attic trusses for extra strength
- One-piece walkable TPO rubber roof
- R14 insulation
- 10” I-beam powder coated steel
- 3/8” Seamless deck floor
- Seamless corrugated underbelly material
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Flex foil insulation (R-14)
- Painted aerodynamic style fiberglass front cap with LED lights
- Black tank flush system
- City water hook up with high pressure fresh tank fill
- Exterior shower with hot & cold water
- Satellite and antenna connections
- All tank pull handles
- Winterization valves
- 10 gallon water heater
Tires & Axles Standard Features
- 16” F-Rated Tires with aluminum rims and leaf springs
- 2” x 12” Nev-R-Adjust brakes by Dexter
- Dexter axles with E-Z Lube hubs
Kitchen Standard Features
- Solid surface countertop
- 13 cu. ft. residential stainless steel refrigerator
- Deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- Recessed three burner cook top with oven
- 30” Residential microwave oven
- Free standing dinette with four chairs
Bedroom Standard Features
- Bedroom slide out with under bed storage
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Stackable washer dryer closet
- 6’-4” Bedroom ceiling height
- Reading lights over the bed
Bathroom Standard Features
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Power roof vent
- Heat and A/C duct
- Spacious medicine cabinet
- Large lavatory sink
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- LP gas & CO2 detector inside unit
- Break away switch
- All safety glass windows
- 120V GFI protected outlets
- Emergency egress windows
- Dual pane Windows
- Cold Climate Package
- Generator Prep
- 32” Bedroom TV
- Booth dinette in place of free-standing table
- Upper and lower bunks in slide (38MB and 38RSRT)
- Salon style sofa IPO free standing dinette and sleeper sofa (38RSRT)
- Stainless steel 4 Door Refrigerator 12 Cu. Ft.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.