Warm up this fall with some delicious pumpkin spice drinks that you can make right at the campground! If you’re ready to head out the campground and get your fill of the autumn air, this Crossroads Zinger Lite travel trailer for order at Suncamper Liquidators is just what you need. Check out these three easy fall recipes for pumpkin spice drinks below.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Recipe from Inspiredtaste.net
- 2 cups of milk or milk substitute
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 strong, hot coffee
- Whipped cream
Tip: If you love the flavor of pumpkin, but don’t prefer the pumpkin pie spice, try substituting it with 1/2 tsp cinnamon instead.
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar in a small pan.
- Heat until steaming, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and whisk in coffee, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Transfer to two of your favorite mugs and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Recipe from MyRecipes.com
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 2/3 can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Whipped cream for topping
- Add all ingredients to the blender, aside from the whipped cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide among four glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
Recipe from JulieEatsandTreats.com
- 2 1/2 cups milk or milk substitute
- 5 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sticks
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and vanilla. Whisking each ingredient until combined.
- Slowly add in the chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
- Divide the hot chocolate among 3-4 mugs and top with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
Enjoy a hot cup of pumpkin spice at the campground with these three easy recipes. Contact us to learn more about buying an RV from Sun Camper Liquidators.