Satisfy your sweet tooth at the campground with these campfire chocolate chip cookies that will keep everyone coming back for more. Get the full recipe below, and enjoy a delicious after dinner treat no matter where you stay. Add this camping recipe to your roster today.
- Aluminum foil
- Baking spray
- Premade cookie dough squares
- Ice cream
- Hot fudge
- Start by building a strong fire.
- Carefully use the aluminum foil to create a cookie sheet that you can place on the grill grate over the fire. I recommend making it about 12 x 8.
- Spray the cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Place four of the cookie dough squares in the center of the aluminum foil, then carefully fold up the sides to seal the cookies inside the aluminum foil. You’ll want to be sure that there is a dome over the cooking so they have room to rise in the air has room to circulate.
- Set your cookie aluminum foil oven on the grill, and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and serve with a scoop of ice cream or a glass of cold milk.
Contact us to take on the perfect family RV for all of your adventures. Will help you find a camper with all the amenities you need.